- To remove interest from a Bill
- Remove interest from a Bill
- Clio Manage
If you remove all of the interest from a Bill, this is temporary. If the Bill is still not completely Paid, the following midnight will see the interest charges re-applied for the full amount that is missing. Future interest charges will also accrue.
If you remove some of the interest from a Bill (leaving one or more interest charges on the Bill), the removed interest will not return. However, future interest charges will continue to accrue.
To prevent any further interest charges from being applied, follow the instructions listed here.
In order to edit bills in Awaiting Payment please ensure you have the option to allow editing of approved bills and Trust Request turned on. For more information on this, please click here
- Click Edit on the Invoice you want to remove interest from
- Scroll down to the Interest section
- Delete any interest line items by clicking the Remove button at the left side of the screen
- Click Update Invoice