- How do I bill Monthly and not Annually?
- Switch to Annual subscription
- Switch to Monthly renewal
- Can I change from Monthly to an Annual Subscription?
- Where do I change the Subscription Plan?
- How to change your renewal options
- Can I go from a Yearly payment to Monthly?
- Can I change from a Monthly Payment to Yearly?
- Learn how to upgrade your Clio Account Pricing Plan manually
- Upgrade your Account Pricing Plan without calling Clio Support
- How to Upgrade Your Clio Account Pricing Plan
- Switch to Annual
- Clio Manage
- If moving from Annual to Monthly, this change will take effect at your next billing date (at the end of year that you've already paid for)
- If moving from Monthly to Annual, your card will be charged for the entire year and will take into account any remaining time on your monthly subscription by taking off this pro-rated amount.
- Only the Account Owner (Primary Subscriber) and Account Administrators can make changes to the subscription type
- You cannot change your subscription type if your Clio Account is in "Payment Error" or "Suspended;" in this case, contact Clio Support at 1-888-858-2546 ext. 2
- Please contact our Support Team for a subscription downgrade (Eg. from Elite to Boutique)
- Go to Settings
- Click Account and Payment Info
- Select Payment Info
- Make the appropriate selections
- (if moving Annual to Monthly) Check the Remove unused licenses at renewal box to remove any unused Licences from your account at renewal.
- Click Confirm