- Upload Time and Expenses
- Bulk add Expenses and Time Entries
- Import Time Entries
- Import Expenses
- How to import Time Entries
- Clio Manage
The CSV file attached below contains the template that you'll use to import Activities into Clio. For further information on the format, see here.
Note that Activities:
- Will appear as unbilled when imported into Clio.
- Must be imported on a per user basis into Clio. This may require breaking up Activities into separate CSVs for each user. The user must have an active subscription.
- Activity Categories can be Imported as part of the Activities Import (through the activity_description field). A new one will be created if it is not an exact match to an Activity Category already in Clio.
- Open Clio's Import page:
- Click Add
- Under Import select Activities from CSV
- Under User select the Clio User who should be associated to the imported entries
- Click Choose File
- Select the Activity file you wish to import
- Click Upload File
- Wait for the State of the Activities import to reach Complete