- Upload Time Entries and Expenses
- Bulk add Expenses and Time Entries
- Import Time Entries
- Import Expenses
- How to import Time Entries
- Clio Manage
The CSV file attached below contains the template that you'll use to import Activities into Clio. For further information on the format, see here.
Note that Activities:
- Will appear as un-billed when imported into Clio.
- Must be imported on a per User basis into Clio. This may require breaking up Activities into separate CSVs for each user. The User must have an active subscription.
- Activity Categories for Time Entries can be Imported as part of the Activities Import (through the activity_description field). A new one will be created if it is not an exact match to an Activity Category already in Clio. At this time, we do not support importing Expense Categories through the Activities import process. Expense Category needs to be manually added to the entries after they are imported.
- Open Clio's Import page:
- Click Add
- Under Import select Activities from CSV
- Under User select the Clio User who should be associated to the imported entries
- Click Choose File
- Select the Activity file you wish to import
- Click Upload File
- Wait for the State of the Activities import to reach Complete