- How do you upload time entries and expenses?
- Can I bulk add expenses and time entries?
- How to Import time entries?
- How to Import expenses?
- Is it possible to upload time and expenses into Clio?
- Clio Manage
The CSV file attached below contains the template that you'll use to import Activities into Clio. For further information on the format, see here.
Note that Activities:
- Will appear as unbilled when imported into Clio.
- Must be imported on a Per User basis into Clio. This may require breaking up Activities into separate CSVs for each user. The User must have an active subscription.
- Activity Categories for Time Entries can be Imported as part of the Activities Import (through the activity_description field). A new one will be created if it is not an exact match to an Activity Category already in Clio.
- Note for Legal Aid Matters, the existing Legal Aid Activity Category will not be selected upon importing. You will need to edit each time entry to assign the correct Legal Aid Activity Category after the import. See here for steps on editing a time entry - How Do I Edit a Time Entry?
- At this time, we DO NOT support importing Expense Categories through the Activities import process. Expense Category needs to be manually added to the entries after they are imported.
- Open Clio's Import page:
- Click Add
- Under Import select Activities from CSV
- Under User select the Clio User who should be associated with the imported entries
- Click Choose File
- Select the Activity file you wish to import
- Click Upload File
- Wait for the State of the Activities import to reach Complete