- Upload Time and Expenses
- Bulk add Expenses and Time Entries
- Clio web app
- You can import activities in bulk per Clio User. This means that you'll need a separate CSV file of Activities for each User you'd like to upload Activities for
- The CSV file attached below contains the headers you'll need to use to import your Activities successfully into Clio
- At this time it is required for the quantity associated with the Time Entries to be in seconds, rather than minutes, hours, or decimals.(i.e. 1 hr = 3600)
- What are the Different Columns on the activities_example Template?
- Go to https://app.clio.com/imports
- Click on the green Add button in the top right
- In the Import dropdown menu, select "Activities from CSV"
- In the User dropdown menu, select the Clio User who will be responsible for the imported entries
- With the File field, select the CSV template of Activities that you'd like to import
- Click on the green Upload File button