- Reporting for Billed Time Entries for a specific Matter
- How do I show my Billable Time Entries for a week or a month
- How to generate a Report for my Activities
- Export Timesheet
- Timesheet Report
- How to filter Time Entries for a Report
- How can I see my total billable hours for last month?
- How to see total billable hours
- Clio Manage
- If you want to export all Entries for your entire account, across all users and Matters, please see these instructions: How to Export All Time Entries
- Select Activities
- Select Filters
- Under Firm user make the appropriate selection (either for an individual or all users)
- In the Invoice status field you can choose to look for Billed or Unbilled entries. (Leave this blank if you want to include both.)
- Enter in the Matter name in the Matter Field if you want to look for a specific Matter.
- If you want to search for a specific Activity Category, choose it in the Category field.
- Select Apply Filters
- To filter by a date range, along the top of the list you can either choose a date range, or use the filter for Today, This Week This Month, or This Year.
- At the bottom, select Export
- Under Select export format choose either PDF for a printable list, or CSV for an excel format
- Select Export
To See How Much Total Bill Hours: follow steps 1-3 but additionally, select date range in question, follow 7-11 if applicable.