- How to include VAT number on Bills
- Display VAT number on invoices
- Clio Manage
- Once you update your VAT number it will appear on all invoices including those generated in the past.
- You must include "Firm Address" to be displayed on your Bill Themes in order to apply the VAT number on the Bill
- Note: The VAT number must follow the standardized format, preceded by your Country Code.
Example, for the UK, your VAT number must start with GBxxxxxxxxx. More information regarding the standard format can be found on Wikipedia here.
- Click Settings
- Click Billing
- Scroll down to Taxes and update your VAT number
- Click Save Bill Settings