- I clicked something, and now all the font for Clio is so small I can almost not read it.
- The Size of my Display Screen is too Small
- How to change the font size
- Changing the font size in Clio
- clio appears very small
- font size is very small
- Clio Manage
- Clio does not have a built-in feature directly within Clio Manage/Grow to increase font size all across the board. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to add your vote to this feature request.
You can change the settings in your Google Browser, please note this could change the alignment of certain features on Clio.
- Please click the 3 dots top right hand corner of your browser
- Click Settings
- Click Appearance
- Click customize fonts
- Adjust the minimum font size to your preference
Or you can Zoom your Browser in using the following tools:
Windows: Hold down ctrl and + to increase the size.
Mac: Hold down command and + to increase the size.