- Sync Calendars/Contacts/Tasks from Clio to Outlook
- Connect Outlook for PC to Clio
- Set up a Calendar Sync with Outlook
- Do a Contacts Sync setup
- Outlook Desktop Sync
- Microsoft Outlook
Before installing the Outlook Desktop Sync it is strongly recommended that you make a backup of your Outlook Data.
The Outlook Desktop Sync will sync Your Calendar in Clio with your primary Outlook calendar, and will always sync with your default Outlook data file.
Do not install Clio's Outlook Desktop Sync if your firm is already syncing Calendars and/or Contacts to Clio using Clio's Google or Office 365 syncs. Doing so may result in the creation of duplicate Contacts or Events.
Note: Outlook Desktop Sync supports versions of Outlook between 2000 and 2013. It does not support versions 2016-2019.
- Click here to download Clio's Outlook Sync
- Double-click the downloaded ClioSync file
- Log into the Outlook Desktop Sync using your Clio username and password
- Click Configure
- Click OK