- User login does not work
- User Unable to Access Account
- Not able to access Clio account
- Trouble accessing Clio
- Unable to log into their account
- Error message "Couldn't log you in with that email/password combo. If you're stuck, you can reset your password."
- Error message "The page you were looking for doesn't exist."
- Why is Dashboard not loading?
- Why is Clio making me reset my password?
- Clio Web App
Listed below are multiple steps that are likely causing this issue.
- Double check you are using the correct email address
- Ensure you are accessing the correct URL (US: app.clio.com EU: eu.app.clio.com)
- Ensure that cookies are enabled within your browser or for app.clio.com or app.clio.eu
- Ensure that web browser is not remembering old login information
- Confirm with your account Administrator (or the firm, if you're a client) that you are properly enabled
- If you are the Account Owner, consider whether the Account may have become suspended as a result of an error with your payment
- If the password has expired. Try resetting your login password (US: app.clio.com/forgot_password EU: app.goclio.eu/forgot_password)
- After you reset your password, try logging in with an alternate browser
- Wait 10 minutes and attempt to log in again (Clio will throttle logins after 10 failed attempts)
- If you are still encountering issues, please contact our Support Team HERE