- I cannot/can't log into or access my Clio Manage account
- User login does not work
- User unable to access account
- Trouble accessing Clio
- Why is Dashboard not loading?
- Why is Clio making me reset my password?
- Error message "Couldn't log you in with that email/password combo. If you're stuck, you can reset your password."
- Error message "The page you were looking for doesn't exist."
- Unable to log into Clio
- Login Issues
- Clio Manage
If the following message is displayed:
- Login Attempt: "The page you were looking for doesn't exist"
- Email Change Attempt: "The page you were looking for doesn't exist"
- How to Turn Off/On Password Expiry
Listed below are multiple steps that are likely causing this issue.
- Make sure that you have already clicked on the initial Signup/Activation link that was sent to you by your attorney/professor. If you can't find it, please get your attorney/professor to resend it or contact Support.
- Ensure that you are logging in using the correct email address and password (see here)
- Ensure that you are attempting to log into the correct regional server. To determine which server you are in, consult with another user at your firm, and see here
- Ensure that the web browser or password application is not remembering old login information
- Attempt a password reset (see here), then attempt to login
- Verify with an Administrator of your Clio account that you are enabled as a user in the account
- If you are a Clio Connect user, verify with your firm that you are enabled as a Clio Connect user in the account
- If you are the Primary Subscriber, consider whether the Account may have become suspended as a result of an error with your payment
- Verify if you password has expired. To do so, see here
- Wait 10 minutes and attempt to log in again (Clio will throttle logins after 10 failed attempts) (for more information, see here)
- Ensure that your Firewall and or Proxy Server is not blocking our URL (This can be checked on your router, and varies from router to router)
- If you are still encountering issues, please contact our Support Team here