- Client unable to process a credit card payment online
- Clio Manage
1. It is likely that the client is currently outside of the United States. In order to make Online Payments via LawPay, the client must be in the United States. A user with Billing Permissions at the firm, will need to manually enter the credit card data for the client.
2. Entry from a mobile phone or desktop computer may be causing issues when entering the Payment details on in the Clio Portal.
3. The client's internet access is being blocked by a firewall when accessing the Clio Portal.
- Open the Matter with the Bill
- Select the Bills sub-tab
- Click on the Bill
- Click on the Record Payment button
- Select Credit Card as the Source
- Click Billing information on the button left-hand corner
- Enter the client's credit card information and accept payment