- Add Custom Fields to store additional information at the Matter level
- Create new Matter custom fields
- How to create Matter Custom Fields?
- Clio Manage
- Custom Fields are available to Boutique and Elite Subscribers. Only Administrators of the account will have access to Custom Fields settings.
- Go to Settings
- Select Custom Fields
- Select the Add button
- Fill out the Name field with the name you would like to give this Custom Field
- Select the Type of Custom Field from the dropdown menu
- Check the Default box to display the field automatically when creating/editing Matters
- Check the Required box to make filling out the field mandatory
- Select the Save button