- Add Custom Fields to store additional information at the Matter level
- Create new Matter Custom Fields
- How to create Matter Custom Fields?
- Clio Manage
- Custom Fields are available to subscribers of our Boutique and Elite plans. The Boutique and Elite plans are only available to Clio customers in North America.
EMEA and UK customers can check their Custom Field eligibility on our pricing page.
- Only Administrators on the Account can add Custom Fields
- Go to Settings
- Select Custom Fields
- Select the Add button
- Fill out the Name field with the name you would like to give this Custom Field
- Select the Type of Custom Field from the dropdown menu
- Check the Default box to display the field automatically when creating/editing Matters
- Check the Required box to make filling out the field mandatory
- Select the Save button