- To create Time Entry Templates
- To create Activity Categories
- How to create an Activity Category
- How to create an Activity Description
- Clio Web App
- An Activity Category is a description of a Time Entry or Flat Rate Fee which you can assign to your Time Entries. For more information on Activity Categories, see HERE.
- Go to Activities
- Click Manage categories
- Click New category
- Select which Type of Category
- Enter a Name
- Select a Billing Method, and input rate if applicable
- Set any Groups or check off Visibility to Co-counsel if applicable.
- Click Save category