- I lost my phone and need to remove Clio information from it
- Manually prevent the use of my Clio application
- Clio Manage
- Clio Mobile App
You may log out remotely and remove all Clio data from your device in case it is lost or stolen. Data will be removed as soon as the Clio app is opened on the device with an active network connection.
- Log in to Clio and navigate to the Settings page
- Click on Clio Mobile Apps
- Click on the red Deauthorize button for any app versions you'd like to deauthorize