- Create a back up of Clio data
- Sync to an Amazon S3 Bucket
- Web app
- Access to Data Escrow is available to subscribers of our Loyalty, Boutique, and Elite plans.
- Amazon S3 is a cloud-based storage system. On a weekly basis, Clio can archive important data to an S3 account owned by you.
- An Amazon account is required to use Clio's Data Escrow service.
- S3 Buckets must have a unique name.
- Operating an Amazon S3 Bucket does incur a cost (pennies per Gigabyte). For cost in your region, see https://aws.amazon.com/s3/pricing
- For more on locating your S3 account Secret Key, see here.
Retrieve your Secret and Access Keys:
- Go to https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam/home?#/home
- From the navigation menu, click Users.
- Select your IAM user name.
- Click User Actions, and then click Manage Access Keys.
- Click Create Access Key.
Create your S3 Bucket through Clio:
- In a new tab in your web browser log into Clio
- Click on Settings
- Click on Data Escrow
- Copy your Access Key (above) into the Access Key field
- Copy your Secret Key (above) into the Secret Key field
- Click the "Force server side encryption on this bucket" checkbox
- Click Save Data Escrow Settings