- How To add items to Bill.
- How to add time to a Bill in Draft.
- How to add time to a Bill in Unpaid state
- How to add an expense to a Bill in Draft.
- How to add an expense to a Bill in Unpaid state
- How to add an Activity to a Bill
- How to add a Time Entry to a Bill
- How to add an Expense Entry to a Bill
- Clio Manage
In order to add a line item to a Bill in Unpaid state you will need to ensure the setting is enabled. This article on How To Edit An Approved Bill will guide you through the process of turning this setting on.
If you tick the box to Create new record"/"Create new time entry record?"/"Create new expense record? you will create a matching entry in the Matter.
- Locate the Bill
- Click Edit
- Click on Add time or Add expense
- Input the details for the entry
- Click Save (or Save and add another)
- Click Save Invoice