- Outlook Desktop Sync syncing to the wrong Calendar/Contact Group in Outlook
- Changing the default Outlook data file
- Microsoft Outlook
Clio's Outlook Desktop Sync will only sync with a computer's Default Outlook Data File
Note: Changing the default data file should not be required by most Outlook users. This should only be attempted by experienced users.
- In Windows click on the Windows icon in the bottom-left corner
- Type mail into the search box
- Click on Mail from the search results
- Click on Data Files...
- Click on the Data Files tab
- Select the data file you wish to set as default
- Click Set as Default