- Deleting Payments using the Quickbooks Online Sync
- Will changes made to bill payments in Clio also reflect in QuickBooks Online?
- How does QuickBooks Online React if a Payment is deleted in Clio?
- Will Deleted Payments in Clio Syncs to QuickBooks Online?
- How does QuickBooks Online React to deleted Payments recorded in Clio
- Deleted a Payment in Clio, Will That Payment Also be Removed from QuickBooks Online?
- Clio Manage
- QuickBooks Online
- For more information on "Quickbooks Error Code: 6540 Deposited Transaction cannot be changed" click here.
- For more information on depositing payments in Quickbooks Online, click here.
If you delete a Payment in Clio it will be deleted in QuickBooks Online, provided that that Payment has not yet been deposited into a Bank Account in QuickBooks Online (this is when you transfer the Payment from Undeposited funds into Operating).
If the Payment has been deposited, deleting the Payment in Clio will still be successful, but will not delete the payment in QuickBooks Online. This will result in an error with error code 6540 when syncing to Quickbooks.
A payment which is edited in Clio will be treated as being deleted and then reapplied with the edits when syncing to Quickbooks. Editing a payment which has been deposited in Quickbooks will also produce an error with error code 6540, but in can also result in an additional payment being applied to the bill in Quickbooks.
Clio does not recommend deleting or editing any payments in Clio, which have already been deposited in Quickbooks Online.