- Enable a user who was previously disabled
- Re-enable a member of the firm
- Enable a firm user
- Activate a previous user
- How to reactivate a previously deactivated user
- Clio Manage
- Only users with Administrator permissions can activate and deactivate other users.
- On Monthly Subscriptions, enabling a previously deactivated user will impact your next monthly billing.
- On Annual Subscriptions, you must have an available license in order to activate a previous user. For steps on adding annual licenses, see our related Help Centre article here.
- Go to Settings
- Click Manage Users
- Click on Filter at the top-right
- Select Show All Users
- Click Activate below the applicable user's name
- Click OK to confirm the change