- How to send a private message to Client or Contact
- How to send a Direct Message via Clio Connect
- How to communicate an internal message to a firm member or firm user
- How to send a secure message
- Clio Manage
You can send a Secure Message to any of your Contacts with an email address in Clio.
If the recipient is a Clio user in your firm or a Clio Connect user, they will receive the message. Otherwise, they will be prompted to create a Clio Connect account before they can access the message.
Please note, Clio users in your firm may wish to enable email notifications for secure messages.
- Go to Communications
- Select New Secure Message
- Fill the appropriate information into the Matter, From and To fields
- Add the message in the Subject and Body fields
- Click Send Message