- Delete a document version
- Trash a file version I uploaded
- Clio Web App
Only the newest version of a file can be deleted. To delete an older version, you first have to delete the newer versions.
You cannot delete documents on Clio Connect accounts, see THIS ARTICLE for details.
- Navigate to the Documents tab and locate the document.
- Click View Details under the document name.
- In the Details panel, click the minus (-)symbol to the right of the most recent version name.
- Click Yes to delete the version.