- To remove true duplicate Contacts/Clients in Clio.
- To remove true duplicate Calendar Events/Entries in Clio.
- Delete duplicate Contacts
- Delete Duplicate Calendar Entries
- Can I bulk delete duplicate Contacts?
- Clio Manage
Note: Events and Contacts deleted through this process cannot be recovered. Before performing ANY operation on this page, please double-check your actions.
- Only Users with Administrator Permissions have the ability to use this tool.
- This tool only deletes true duplicates (Contacts or Events must be completely identical)
- If you have identical contacts, this tool will delete the newer one and leave the older one
- Duplicate Contacts will be automatically excluded with the following kinds of data associated with them:
- Log in to Clio as an Administrator
- Go to https://app.clio.com/bulk_operations or https://eu.app.clio.com/bulk_operations or https://ca.app.clio.com/bulk_operations
- Click Add
- Select either Remove Duplicate Contacts or Remove Duplicate Calendar Events
- Click Generate Preview
- Wait for the "State" to change from "Preview Queued" to "Preview Completed"
- Click Preview
- Review the list of entries to be deleted
- Click Confirm Deletion
- Click Perform Operation
- Click OK in the Warning Pop-Up Window to begin the deletion process