- To view revenue/money generated by a Co-Counsel
- To view total hours/time generated by a Co-Counsel
- To view types of Activities generated by a Co-Counsel
- View total time entered by CoCounsel in Clio Connect
- Filter Time Entries for a contractor
- Clio Web App
- A Co-Counsel will not show up as a User in the User dropdown list when filtering Activities or Reports but they will show up under All Users.
- For additional information on Managing Co-Counsels click here.
For Time or Revenue:
- Click on Reports
- Click on the Productivity By User Report
- Select All Users
- Select CSV as the Output Format
- Click Generate Report
- Open the Report in Excel
- Sort the columns for the entries that relate to the desired Co-Counsel
- Go to Activities
- Choose Time
- Enter the appropriate date range (in the start and end date fields at the top of the list)
- Click on Filters
- Choose All Users in the "Firm user" field
- Make any other filter selections needed
- Click Apply filters
- Click on Export
- Open the file in Excel
- Create a Table with the Totals Row in Excel and filter by User:
- Hit Ctrl and A simultaneously on your keyboard, to select all cells with data
- Click on the Insert ribbon and select Table
- In the Create Table window, make sure that 'My table has headers' is checked, then click OK
- Right-click anywhere in the table and choose Table > Totals Row
- Scroll down to the Totals Row, click into the cell for Hours and select "Sum"
- Click into the Amount cell in the Totals Row and select "Sum"
- At the top of the list, click into the dropdown for User and deselect the other users, leaving just the appropriate attorney