- Delete (reset) all calendar entries associated with a specific calendar
- Reset Calendar
- Wipe Calendar
- Delete all events
- Bulk delete Calendar events
- Remove all Calendar events
- Clio Manage
Bulk Operations allow users to make significant and irreversible account-wide changes. Users must apply great caution when working on this page, as completed Bulk Operations cannot be undone.
1. Navigate to https://app.clio.com/bulk_operations
2. Click Add, and select Reset Calendar from the drop down menu.
3. Under the "Calendar" drop down menu, select the calendar you want to reset
4. Click Generate Preview
5. Follow steps 3, 4 & 5 listed on the Bulk Operations page to complete the action.