- Remove Group
- Clearing Groups
- How Do I Delete a Permission Group?
- Clio Manage
- Please note: Deleting a Group is a permanent action that cannot be undone
- A Group cannot be deleted if a Matter's Permissions use that Group. For more information on how to access and re-assign Permissions from a Matter see here. Once all Matter's Permissions no longer use that Group, the Delete button will reappear.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Groups, Permissions, and Job Titles
- Find the Group you wish to delete
- Click Delete for that Group
- Click OK