- To link information/data to a closed matter/case/file.
- To find/search for a closed matter when linking time, notes, documents, tasks, contacts, activities etc.
- Why am I not able to see Matters I know I definitely have in Clio?
- Why can't I see my Matters? I had more than this.
- Why Can't I Find A Matter That I Know Is In Clio
- Why can't I view a matter?
- Clio Manage
- To learn more about changing the state of a Matter click here.
- To learn more about accessing Closed Matters click here.
- To learn more about Matter Permissions click here.
- Please note that even if you are the Account Owner or an Administrator, if someone has the Matter Permission set to "Just Me" the only person that can see this Matter is the person who created the Matter.
- The Matter is closed. You will need to go into the Matter and re-open it in order for it to appear in any drop down menus.
- The Matter has restricted Permissions. Ensure that the User who created that Matter set the Matter Permissions to either Everyone or Group, and not Just Me. This information can be found when you Edit the Matter, under Permissions. Once you click edit the Permissions on the Matter, be sure to save the Matter.