- To share a Matter/case/file with a Co-Counsel in order for them to record time/hours and expenses.
- To add a Co-Counsel billing rate when sharing a Matter.
- To create a Clio-Connect account for a Co-Counsel to view Matter details, Client information, the Contacts tab with all of the relationships individuals may have with this Matter, Notes, Time Entries and Communications.
- Clio Manage
- Clio Connect
- You can view which Matters are being Shared by clicking on Clio Connect and Sharing in the Settings tab.
- For information about Co-Counsel reporting click here.
- A Co-Counsel must already be a Contact in Clio in order to share Matters with them.
- If you are a Clio user, you can toggle between your Clio and Clio Connect account to view the Shared matters. For more information on that, click here
- Find the Matter that you want to share with a Co-Counsel
- Click the Share button in the top right
- Type in the Co-Counsel Contact under Client name(s)
- Check off Notify contacts via email to make sure they're alerted
- Click Share to send the Matter
- Check the Co-Counsel box
- Add the billing Rate for the Co-Counsel
- Click out of the field for it to save
- Close the pop up