- How to Share a Matter With Co-Counsel
- Share a Matter/Case/File with a Co-Counsel to Record Time and Expenses
- Add a Co-Counsel Billing Rate when Sharing a Matter
- Create a Clio-Connect account so Co-Counsel to view shared Matter details
- Clio Manage
- Clio Connect
- You can view which Matters are being Shared by clicking on Clio Connect and Sharing in the Settings tab.
- For information about Co-Counsel reporting click here.
- A Co-Counsel must already be a Contact in Clio in order to share Matters with them.
- If you are a Clio user, you can toggle between your Clio and Clio Connect account to view the Shared Matters. For more information on that, click here
- Find the Matter that you want to share with a Co-Counsel
- Click the Share, in the top right
- Type in the Co-Counsel Contact under Client name(s)
- Check off Notify contacts via email, to make sure they're alerted
- Click Share
- Check the Use Co-Counsel Rate box
- Enter Amount in Co-Counsel Rate
- Click anywhere outside the field
- Notification will pop up if successful
- Click Close