- To share a Matter/case/file with a Co-Counsel in order for them to record time/hours and expenses.
- To add a Co-Counsel billing rate when sharing a Matter.
- To create a Clio-Connect account for a Co-Counsel to view Matter details, Client information, the Contacts tab with all of the relationships individuals may have with this Matter, Notes, Time Entries and Communications.
- Clio Web App
- Clio Connect
- You can view which Matters are being Shared from the Matters tab or by clicking on Clio Connect and Sharing in the Settings tab.
- For information about Co-Counsel reporting click here.
- A Co-Counsel must already be a Contact in Clio in order to share Matters with them.
- Click Matters
- Find the Matter that you want to share with a Co-Counsel and click Clio Connect
- Type in the Co-Counsel Contact under Select Contacts for Sharing
- Click Share Matter to notify the Contact
- Add the billing Rate for the Co-Counsel
- Click Update Rate
- Exit the pop up module