- Assigning multiple clients per matter
- Add more than one contact to a matter
- Adding more than one client to a matter
- Two (2) clients per Matter
- Set up multiple clients for the same matter
- Can I assign multiple contacts to a matter
- Clio Manage
- How To Add Multiple Clients to A Matter
- Custom Fields: Creating Contact & Matter Custom Fields & Sets
- Adding Related Contacts to a Matter
No, not at this time.
- If John Smith and Jane Smith are the people you want to attach to one Matter, you can create a new Contact with "John & Jane" in the First Name field and "Smith" in the Last Name field.
- In the Contact card, you could use the first line of the 'Street' field to be the full address of the first Client, the second line would be the second Client's full name, the third line would be the second Client's full address, and then leave the City, State and Zip fields blank. In this way you would have both Clients' names and addresses on the Bill.
- You can also create a Matter or Contact Custom Field, call it "Additional Client", for example, and have the "Type" set to "Contact Select". For further steps on how to create a Custom Field, please see: Custom Fields: Creating Contact & Matter Custom Fields & Sets.
- You can also add the second person as a Contact as a Related Contact to the Matter and designate the relationship as "Co-Client" or "Additional Client". Note: we suggest that whatever you designate the relationship as, that it remain consistent throughout all Matters with two clients.
If you would like to add your vote to this Feature Request, please contact us either through email, the in-app chat, or via our Clio Support Center at +1-888-858-2546 ext 2.