- I got an email saying my card didn't process
- If my card fails to process what happens?
- I'm receiving a Payment Error
- I'm locked out of my account, how can I access my account to update payment?
- My account is suspended; how can I get this unsuspended?
- Clio subscription credit card payment failed/bounced
- How many times will Clio try to charge my credit card when my account is in payment error?
- Clio Manage
- Account and Payment Info
Please note that Clio will only hold information pertaining to a canceled account for 90 days after cancelation. After the 90 days have passed the data will be purged from the Clio system as per our Terms of Service.
When a card fails to process the Clio account moves from a Paid state into Payment Error. After the card fails to process 3 additional attempts across 9 days, the account will move into a temporary Suspended state. If the account is in a Suspended state for 30 days and a card has not successfully been billed, the account is then Cancelled.
If the Account is Suspended or Cancelled you can contact Clio Support on 1 888 858 2546 Ext 2 to have the account re-enabled.