- To merge unique information/data for Matters/cases/files that relate to the same issue.
- To consolidate multiple Matters into one location.
- Clio Web App
There is no option to merge individual Matters together. In order to consolidate this information follow the steps listed below:
- Click on Matters
- Find the Matter that has less associated information and click Edit
- Go into all tabs of the Matter and link the information to the other Matter ( i.e. Client, Transactions, Contacts, Tasks, Calendar, Notes, Time*, Expenses*, Bills*, Documents, Communications, Clio Connect)
- From the Matter or main Matters page Delete the Matter
*If there are any Bills with payments on them then these payments would first need to be deleted before moving over information from Bills, Time and Expenses.