- To show a Discount in a Report.
- To show the dollar value or percentage of a Discount applied to a Bill
- Do Discounts show up on Reports
- Clio Manage
- The Revenue Report will show the discounted amount on the outstanding Bill but does not document the discount given
- To learn more about how to apply a percentage and or dollar value Discount to a Bill click here.
- To learn more about applying Credit Notes to Bills click here.
There is no Report that shows a column for Invoice Discounts or Line Item Discounts on a Bill.
Alternatively, you can apply a Credit Note to a Bill if you want the ability to report on the amount. There is a column in the Revenue Report that shows Credit Notes.