- To have a Matter Number with no 0's, greater or less than 5 digits.
- Have a Matter Number that starts with "1" instead of "00001"
- Can I change the format of Matter Numbers?
- Clio Manage
- You can set the five-digit number to start at a higher number, like 10,000, to avoid the look of leading zeroes
- An alternative work around is to use a Manual Matter Numbering Scheme
Yes, when using Matter Number (Firm-wide), Matter Number (Per Client) or Matter Number (Per Year), Clio will utilize five-digit numbers. Currently there is not a way to modify this.