- Allow personal email to send to communication through Maildrop
- Clio Manage
- By default, the only email addresses that can send Maildrop emails to your Clio account are the same email addresses used to login to Clio. Emails from other email addresses will be blocked unless added as an Email Alias within your Clio account. Please see the steps to do this below.
- Email Aliases are User-specific. Each Maildrop Email Alias will need to be assigned to a specific User.
- Once the Email Aliases are added, this will be in effect for all future emails. Previously logged mails will need to be resent.
- Can Anyone Send Emails to a Matter Maildrop address?
- Go to Settings
- Click Profile
- Click MailDrop Email Aliases
- Click Add
- Enter in the email you would like to use
- Click Save