- How to make the Google Drive folder visible for all users in their Google Drives.
- How to have other members of the Firm edit Google Drive files.
- How to collaborate with Google Drive on Documents
- Google Drive
- If you want to collaborate, or share files from the Google Drive with other members of the Firm so they can make edits then you will need to share the Clio folder in Google Drive.
- *NOTE* The root Clio folder in Google Drive MUST be created by the Clio system in order for it and all sub-folders to be properly mapped between Google Drive and Clio.
- Go to Google Drive
- Right Click the Clio folder
- Click Share and Input Email Addresses
- Click Done