- Understand Co-Counsel visibility when sharing a Matter
- Learn what a Co-Counsel can see when a Matter is shared with them
- Sharing Matters with Contacts
- Sharing Matters with Co-Counsels
- Contents of a Shared Matter
- Clio Manage
- Clio Connect
Please note that although they will see the "Time" sub-tab, it will be blank. They won't see any time other users have recorded, only time that they add. In addition, they will not see their billing rate or the billing rate of any Activity Categories they use.
When you have shared a Matter with a co-counsel, they will receive an email with a link to access the Matter in their Clio Connect account.
A Co-Counsel is able to see:
- "Matter Details" page (with the exception of Billing Rate information)
- "Client" sub-tab
- "Contacts" sub-tab
- "Notes" sub-tab
- "Communications" sub-tab, that will display all communication logs with the ability to send Secure Messages to the Client
- "Time" sub-tab
They will be able to add Notes, Time Entries, and Communications to the Matter as needed.