- Understand Co-Counsel visibility when sharing a Matter
- Learn what a Co-Counsel can see when a Matter is shared with them
- Sharing Matters with Contacts
- Sharing Matters with Co-Counsels
- Contents of a Shared Matter
- Clio Web App
- Clio Connect
Please note that although they will see the "Time" sub-tab, it will be blank. They won't see any time other users have recorded, only time that they add.
When you have shared a Matter with a co-counsel, they will receive an email with a link to access the Matter in their Clio Connect account.
A Co-Counsel is able to see:
- "Matter Details" page (with the exception of Billing Rate information)
- "Client" sub-tab
- "Contacts" sub-tab
- "Notes" sub-tab
- "Communications" sub-tab
- "Time" sub-tab
They will be able to add Notes, Time Entries, and Communications to the Matter as needed.