- Understand Co-Counsel visibility when sharing a Matter
- Learn what a Co-Counsel can see when a Matter is shared with them
- Sharing Matters with Contacts
- Sharing Matters with Co-Counsels
- Contents of a Shared Matter
- Clio Manage
- Clio Connect
- Please note that although they will see the "Time Entries" sub-tab, it will be blank. They won't see any time other users have recorded, only time that they add. In addition, they will not see their billing rate or the billing rate of any Activity Categories they use.
- When you have shared a Matter with a Co-Counsel, they will receive an email with a link to access the Matter in their Clio Connect account.
- When you share a Matter with a Co-Counsel, the Documents tab will not be shared. This will need to be shared separately.
- To learn how to share Documents from Clio, visit our Help Centre article here.
- The following Help Centre article can be shared with your Contacts and Clients when sharing a resources: Overview of Clio Connect For Contacts and Clients
A Co-Counsel is able to see:
- "Matter Details" page (with the exception of Billing Rate information)
- "Client" sub-tab
- "Contacts" sub-tab
- "Notes" sub-tab
- "Communications" sub-tab, that will display all communication logs with the ability to send Secure Messages to the Client
- "Time Entries" sub-tab
- Custom Fields
They will be able to add Notes, Time Entries, and Communications to the Matter as needed.