- Quickbooks Error Code (6000): Business Validation Error: You must set a transaction amount
- Quickbooks Error Code (6000): Business Validation Error: You cannot modify a list element that has been deleted
- Quickbooks Error Code (6000): The Amount Paid (plus credits) can't be less than the selected bills. Also, the selected bills can't be less than the selected credits.
- Code (6000): Business Validation Error: Make sure all your transactions have a GST/HST rate before you save.
- Clio Manage
- Bill Syncing
- Quickbooks Online
- The error message will further specify what information it is looking to adjust, so this means it will say Payment, Credit Note, Tax, etc. There should be no effect on the sync.
- For a full list of Quickbook Error Codes click here.
- To find Quickbooks errors click here.
- A transaction was entered as $0.00. Possible multi-matter bill where they entered a payment for one of the Matters but didn't pay the others.
- A Contact in Quickbooks Online was made inactive.
- A payment was applied to the Bill before the payment or credit note synced over to Quickbooks.
- The bill is a different currency from the currency that is normally used in Clio.
- There is a bill with a negative balance
1. Go into the specific payment / credit note / tax line, and enter an amount in the payment field.
2. Activate the Contact within Quickbooks.
3. Either manually create the Credit Memo in Quickbooks OR delete the credit note in Clio, wait for a bit (an hour) and then re-add the note to the Bill.
4. If you have a bill in Clio that uses a different currency, manually create bills that use alternate currencies in Quickbooks.
5. Ensure that there's a tax code for each line of taxation. Global companies need a taxcode at each line of taxation (see here).
6. If there is a bill with a negative balance that will not sync over into Quickbooks Online. Please change it to a positive balance.