- Edit time zone in Clio Manage
- Updating the time zone setting
- Timezone settings
- How do I change the time zone?
- Clio Manage
Daylight Savings Time (DST) is automatically applied when a Time Zone that observes it is selected, based on the rules for that area. There is no need to change the Time Zone settings due to switching over to or from DST.
- Select Settings
- Select Profile
- Update the Time Zone field
- Select Save New Information
Additional Note: The daylight savings time setting on your computer can interfere with the time reflected in Clio. If you are seeing a discrepancy between your machine's time and Clio's time, please ensure that "Adjust for daylight saving time automatically" is switched on.