- Record Payment from IOLTA on multiple Bills at one time
- Use the COLTAF to pay or partially pay many Bills at once
- How to Approve and Apply Trust/Client
- Clio Manage
- This action can only be performed with Draft or Pending Approval Bills
- The Funds will be applied to a clients oldest bills prior to the newer ones if multiple bills are unpaid
- What Does 'Approve and Apply Trust' Do?
- When Selecting all Bills Will this Also Select Bills Beyond the Results Shown?
- Click on Billing in the navigation menu
- Click into Draft, Pending Approval or Unpaid Status
- Either click the check box on the upper left to select all, or individually check the boxes to the left of specific invoices
- Click the down arrow next to Submit for Approval (Draft state), Approve (Pending Approval state), Send, (Unpaid state)
- Select Approve & Apply Trust/Client if the bills are in Draft or Pending state, or select Apply Trust/Client if they are in Unpaid State.
- Choose the Destination Account
- Select Approve & Apply Trust/Client