- How to edit User Permissions
- Change Permissions for Billing, Accounts, and Reports
- Give or remove Access to certain areas
- What if I don't set User Permissions?
- How do I Change Permissions for a Single User
- Update User Permissions
- Remove Billing Permissions
- Give someone Administrator Access
- Allow someone to see the Accounts tab
- Add Report Access for a Firm Member
- Clio Manage
- Only Users with Administrator Permission are able to edit the Permissions of other Users
- If you are setting up a new user and do not select any permissions, they will simply be missing the tabs in Clio for Accounts (transactions), Reports, and Billing.
- What do the User Permissions do?
- Go to Settings
- Click Manage Users
- Click Edit under the name of the User whose Permissions need to be updated
- Scroll to Permissions
- Check or uncheck the Permissions as needed
- Click Save New information