- How to edit User Permissions
- Change Permissions for Billing, Accounts, and Reports
- Give or remove access to certain areas
- What if I don't set user permissions?
- Clio Web App
- Settings > Manage Users > Edit
- Only Users with Administrator Permission are able to edit the Permissions of other Users
- For information on the different types of User Permissions within Clio please see here
- If you are setting up a new user and do not select any permissions, they will simply be missing the tabs in Clio for Accounts (transactions), Reports, and Billing.
- Go to Settings
- Click Manage Users
- Click Edit under the name of the User whose Permissions need to be updated
- Scroll to Permissions
- Check or uncheck the Permissions as needed
- Click Save New information