- The Activities Report displays different values compared to the Productivity by User Report and Revenue Reports
- Productivity by Lawyer vs Time Sheets
- Time Entries don't match Productivity by User
- Difference between Productivity by User and Activities tab
- Why is the Activities Export different than the Productivity By User Report
- Clio Web App
- The Activities page shows a non-historical (as they stand today) representation of your Time Entries. The Productivity and Revenue Reports will display time Historically (as it stood within your filtered range).
The Billed column in the Productivity by User Report and Revenue Report displays hours billed for the date range, while the Activities Export displays hours entered for the date range.
For example, if a Time Entry was created on January 15th, and a Bill is generated that includes it on February 1st, then the Reports/Activities Export will show as follows:
- If you filter the Activities page for January, the Time Entry will show as Billed.
- If you generate a Productivity by User or Revenue Report for January, the Time will show as Unbilled.
- If you generate a Productivity by User or Revenue Report for February, the Time Entry will show as Billed.