- Find a Calendar Event's ID number
- Where can I find an Event ID?
- Where do I find a Calendar Event ID?
- Locate Calendar Event ID
- Clio Manage
- Right-click on the calendar entry
- Click Inspect
- Right-click on the same calendar entry again
- Click Inspect again
- You will see the Elements tab selected on the top right side with blue and red code
- Scroll up and find the data-entry-id= phrase in red
- Or type Command+F or Ctrl+F on your keyboard and in the search bar type in data-entry-id and find the data-entry-id= phrase in red. This step will give you multiple results, so click on the arrow beside X of Y - ie - 1 of 7 results and make sure that the event you want is highlighted on the calendar on the left.
- The value in front of the pipe "|" is the Calendar ID, the value after the pipe is the Calendar Event ID