- Setup Vonage for Clio
- Integrate Clio with Vonage?
- Add Vonage to Clio?
- Clio Web App
- To install the Vonage-Clio Chrome extensions;
- Click the corresponding link for your Vonage subscription
- Click the Add to Chrome button at the top-right of the page
- Click the Add extension button in the confirmation window that appears at the top of the page
- Login to Clio in the pop-up window that appears on your screen
- A new browser window will open;
- Enter your first and last name as well as your time zone
- Enter the Confirmation Code provided to you after reaching out to Vonage
- Accept the "End User Licences Agreement" after reading it over
- Click Register
- To receive the Confirmation Code, please contact Vonage at 1-866-901-0242, Monday - Friday: 8 AM to 12 AM EDT and Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM to 9 PM EDT.
In order to connect Clio with Vonage you will either need to have Vonage Essentials for Business or Vonage Premier for Business.
- Vonage Essentials will utilize the VonageConnect for Clio Chrome extension, found here.
- Vonage Premier will utilize the gUnify extension for Chrome, found here.
NOTE: Prior to enabling these extensions you will need to reach out to Vonage in order to receive a code which is required to be entered before either extension is fully enabled.