- Share items with Clients via Clio Connect
- Have Client create Clio Connect Account
- Clio Connect
- Clio Manage
In order for a Client to receive an invite to join Clio Connect, an item MUST be shared with them. Once the item has been shared they will receive an email from Clio notifying them an item has been shared and provide them with a link to set up their Account.
The easiest way to share the Clio Connect sign up link is to share a Bill or Document. You can also share a Task or Calendar entry.
When sharing a Bill:
- Select the Send option on the Bill
- In the pop up, edit the message to desired messaging
- Scroll to "Send Bill by" select Clio Connect
- Click Send
When sharing a Document:
- Select the drop down arrow next to View
- Select Share
- In pop up, under "Share via", select Clio Connect
- Enter message as desired.
- Click Share