- Check if you have Clio Payments set up
- Check if ready to take Credit Card Payments
- Look to see if CP is setup
- Clio Manage
If you do not have Clio Payments set up, please see this Support Article for help on setting Clio Payments up.
Please view the example image below to verify what the setting page should look like.
- Go to Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click Clio Payments
- Under "Choose Your Payment Account Provider", you should see Clio Payments
- If you will see Connect your Accounts, with one or more Accounts in Clio linked to an Account in LawPay, Clio Payments is set up and ready to go!
- If you do not see accounts connected, click Add a Connection to connect accounts and finish setting up Clio Payments
- If you see a blue Sign in using LawPay button, or a green Sign up for Clio Payments, you have not yet set up Clio Payments. Please see here for instructions on setting Clio Payments up.